This session is about the basics of file management.
TechTogether is a new project at Bell House providing technical support and guidance to anyone who may need it. The workshops will be led by the friendly and patient Bell House volunteers: Liam, Georgia, Katherine, Johnny and Ben!
Here are some things that will be covered in the session:
- Where do my files get saved on my device?
- What is device storage?
- How to save different files,
- How to open, move and delete files,
- What is a USB and what do they do?
- What do the different file types mean? I.e/ JPEG, PNG, DOC.x etc
- We will also touch on cloud storage.
The session will be an informal discussion where no question is a silly question!
How to join?
Find out more and book your place here.