Are you a family carer or supporting someone living with dementia? Do you want to know more?
Dementia Adventure are running a series of Family Carers Seminars around the UK. These free events are designed for family carers, informal carers or others supporting people living with dementia.
This Family Carer Seminars that look at:
- Understanding dementia—common symptoms
- Continuing to see the person—not the condition
- Strategies to overcome communication barriers
- Connecting with your loved one using practical tips
- The benefits of contact with nature and the outdoors
- Networking with local support organisations and other family carers
- Answering your individual questions
- Free information pack
Friendly, safe and supportive environment. Refreshments provided.
This event is free, but you will need to confirm your attendance.
Please register here.