This year Small Charity Week marks its 10th anniversary, and offers small charities a range of opportunities to shout about their work, get support and advice, and develop skills and knowledge.
Taking place over six themed days, there are a multitude of ways to get involved:
- I Love Small Charities Day: Social media competitions to win funds for your charity.
- Big Advice Day: Free advice on any charity topic of your choosing from experts across the sector and business leaders. Taking place at City Hall in London, around the UK with our CVS partners, or remotely by phone or Skype.
- Policy Day: Local and national events to support engagement between small charities and policy makers and influencers.
- Fundraising Day: Take part in competitions and initiatives to raise vital funds for your small charity and join the Fundraising Conference to improve your knowledge on fundraising topics.
- Small Charity Big Impact Day: We announce the winners of our Small Charity Big Impact Awards and celebrate the huge impact small charities have.
- Celebration Day: Get involved and run an event to help raise awareness of and celebrate your amazing work.
See www.smallcharityweek.com for more information about these themes and follow @SCWeek2019 for updates.
If you are running an event, you can register it on the Small Charity Week website and they will start publicizing through their networks. We can do the same though our Community Southwark networks and so please let us know: email@example.com
Tweet about Big Advice Day!
Please help spread the word by using the following to tweet about the Big Advice Day:
17 May is the deadline to book Big Advice Day! Taking place during #SmallCharityWeek, it is a day of #free 1:1 professional advice on a huge variety of essential topics for small charities! Advice is available in person or via phone/skype: https://smallcharityweek.com/big-advice-day/ @scweek2019