How well do the Trust’s services meet the needs of people from our diverse local communities?
Guys and St Thomas's NHS Foundation Trust need 6-10 patients and/or carers to join their new panel that will assess how well their services are meeting the needs of people regardless of their:
Age Marriage or civil partnership Pregnancy and maternity Sex Sexual orientation Gender reassignment Disability Religion or belief Race
They would particularly welcome the involvement of patients and carers who share some of these 9 characteristics that are protected by equalities legislation and policies.
The panel will meet twice a year:
- We will make you welcome, respect and value your contribution
- You will bring a patient/carer perspective to discussions and decision making
- We will support you before, during and after meetings and visits to services -
- with time to discuss any questions or queries you might have
- You will prepare for meetings and visits to services by reading papers and other
- We will reimburse your expenses for attending meetings in line with Trust policy.
If you want to get involved or would like to find out more:
Contact Sam Harper-Allen T: 07881 464 572 Email: Sam.Harper-Allen@gstt.nhs.uk
Plus visit the website and fill out an expression of interest form here.