Community Southwark is very pleased to announce that we have an exciting opportunity within our Southwark Giving programme! We are looking for a passionate and experienced Community Investment Officer to join us as we continue to develop.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Oversee engaging fundraising activities, volunteer programmes and giving network activities
- Work with SME and community sectors to secure funding and promote Southwark Giving through meaningful engagement to help meet the most pressing local community needs
How to apply?
Please read the Community Investment Officer Job Description.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter (no longer than 2 A4 pages) by Friday, 25 January 2019 at 5pm via email to email@example.com.
Interviews will take place on Monday, 4 February 2019. Due to limited resources, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Feedback on applications only will not be available.
- Salary: £30,000 pro-rata (including Inner London Weighting)
- Contract: We will consider full-time, part-time or job-share options
- Responsible to: Head of Southwark Giving (Community Southwark)
- Key relationships: Southwark Giving Strategic Partnership Board
Southwark Giving is a placed-based giving scheme which is being set up to find new ways to address hidden, unmet and emerging local community needs.
Southwark Giving will enable anyone to give time, skills and/ or money in collaboration with others to help make a difference to people’s lives.
Community Southwark hosts and supports:
This post is funded by City Bridge Trust