PG Time-Bank are looking for a Time Bank Director to support the day-to-day operation of the Time Bank in their small busy office, by assisting the staff team with administrative and IT based tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Respect for and understanding of confidentiality
- Good IT skills – familiarity with working with data bases and Word
- Press for websites.
- Good social media knowledge – FaceBook etc.
1. Maintaining PGTB online database
- To update and maintain our Time Online 2 software in liaison with the
- broker and staff team
- Collecting references for new members to PGTB and associated projects via
- phone, email and post, maintaining clear records and respecting confidentiality.
2. Producing the monthly bulletin
- gathering information for our bulletin from the staff team and members,
- preparing for mail out
- uploading to social media channels
3. Supporting the coordinators of our Time4Lambeth project
- Helping with events, admin and mail outs, and other ad hoc support
General work-related expectations.
- Work within the organisation’s vision and values.
- Work in accordance with all policies and procedures of the organisation.
- Work in accordance with all relevant legislation.
- Contribute to the organisation’s marketing and publicity.
- Undergo regular supervision and appraisal.
- Identify and do training and development, as appropriate.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post, as required.
How to apply?
To apply for the above post please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering statement by Friday 20 September 2019.