The COVID-19 2020 Booster Grants programme is available to current BBC Children in Need grant-holders working with children and young people who have been impacted by COVID-19.
It is designed to help organisations change, adapt and expand their approach to delivering their work. This is so they can better support the children and young people they currently work with.
The 2020 Booster Grants Programme will award small grants of up to £5,000.
The fund is flexible and things you could apply for may include:
- Additional Staffing
- Immediate Core Costs (excluding Statutory core costs)
- Anything else which could directly support children and young people affected by COVID-19
- This Fund prioritises smaller, local organisations looking to make immediate differences to Children and Young People in their area
- Applications for new work will be considered only where a clear track record of previous delivery, and appropriate skills required can be clearly demonstrated.
- Funds must be spent within 6 months of the grant award
To apply and for more information please visit the website