Do you want to Volunteer at Major Events? Gain new skills, meet you people and volunteer in your local community?
Join the Big Volunteer and volunteer at sports events and local sports clubs in 2020!
Community Southwark are delivering "Events" training throughout the year of 2020 to anyone who is interested in volunteering at different events across London and in their local sports clubs and community. Many fantastic opportunities like The London Marathon, Formula 1 and ride London will be available to you once you have completed the FREE 1 day training.
Please sign up if you:
- Live in Southwark
- Age 18+
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Celebrate London's diversity
- Want to help deliever sports and cultrual events
You will get:
- Training and event briefings
- An "Events Volunteer" certificate
- Building in your confidence
- Travel expenses covered
- Free entrance to events
- Volunteer further at local events with grassroots sports clubs
The first of this years training is being held on Tuesday February 4th @11.00am
Cambridge House , 1 Addington Square, Camberwell, London SE5 0HF
How to book?
Click here and book your space for the 4 of February.
LOOK OUT for the next set of dates!